The library's makerspace is available for students every Thursday at lunch. Students who are doing well in AR can also be invited to the makerspace during advisory by their teacher. In our makerspace we have a 3D printer, snap circuit boards, robotics kits, LittleBits, Kinex, button/pin maker, duct tape art and other arts and crafts activities.
To use the 3D printer, you'll have to follow the directions below then complete this google form. When finished see Mrs. Alvarez to schedule a day to print your project if it meets all the requirements.
1. Go to www.tinkercad.com to create a free account.
• Select “Create New Design”. You must keep your project smaller than 10 x 10 cm (and/or 2.5 hour print job)
• After you design your project, go to “Export” and select “Save As”
• Give it a name and save as .stl file
2. See Mrs. A to sign up for a date to print your project during advisory.